Modulab Eindhoven respects your privacy
Modulab Eindhoven (and all collaborations on this website) takes your privacy very seriously. Whether you’re a customer, downloaded something, or simply visited the website, SONICrider wants you to be confident your personal data is handled with care.
Modulab Eindhoven complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), this law applies as of 25 May 2018 and protects your privacy. In support of the GDPR, and in the best interest of your privacy, SONICrider has done the max.
How Modulab Eindhoven protects your privacy
- Secured the Modulab Eindhoven website against hacking
- Data protection newsletter subscribers
- Admin protection venues, labels & promoters
- Expanded the personal data process
- Increased Data: in the secured database as few as possible personal data will be archived & Increased Delete Options: by sending a unsubscribe message (using the contact form) all data will be deleted instandly. Due to financial legislation invoice data will be archived as long as the law prescribes.
GDPR: although the law is focused on individuals in the EU, for Modulab Eindhoven this is a global effort. Everyone will benefit. This new process, is in line with GDPR and will continue to be as the data processes are updated.
Thank you for being part of the SONICrider community. If you have any questions regarding your data, please use the contact form.